Saturday, November 24, 2012

b-night


HAY GUYS , it's been a month that i'm not posting,,
have i ever told you that my school have a birthday party ?? we call it "b'night" (bhawikarsu night) yes that night was awesome!! in b'night there are drama show , candle standing party , dance , dinner , fireworks and others <3 <3
every class have different dresscode color, such as yellow, green, red, orange and many others. and my class got the green color, love green <3 <3 and i miss that night soooo much, and i wore those green dress made by my tailor, and i mix it with my green mary jane shoes from adorableproject those green shoes is soooo comfortable, you should check the collection for other models <3 and i got those floral headband
from my friend , she made it , love it <3 <3
























what i wore : green dress - tailor's made , shoes -adorableprojects , belt-vintage., flower headband - gifted


wait for my new post
don't forget to follow my blog and hype my look on lookbook <3
thank you<3 <3





love, riestyaap


6 comments:

  1. You look pretty. Love the green dress and heels, matchy matchy. The whole night seemed fun. I've never known any school that celebrated the anniversary like yours. Dope! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pair of shoe <3

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  3. halo, salam kenal! dari smandasa malang <3

    http://saarveevidvi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog dear! want to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg you’re so cute!!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    http://www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting my blog <3
and thank you for your lovely comment :)
so glad that you can following my blog , :D
xoxo


love, riestyaap