Friday, October 5, 2012

dike's party

HI GUYS .___,
late post again , so sorry, because it week of mid test and i'am so busy ugh deeply sorry this day i'll post about all my daily look <3 <3
anyway my bestfriend dike celebrate her 17th party and dinner at her restaurant in malang one of coziest place for hang out at ' NOODLE INC ' , you should try it when you going to malang. as you can see the dresscode for the woman is white and for the man is grey , so mix my cloth with bustier + flare black skirt + lace blazer , and i try this blue eye liner make up forever and it is so awesome love make up forever <3 <3


























they were so cute isn't ? >_<


























THANK YOU DIKE FOR THE AWESOME PARTY <3 <3




what i wore : bustier-vintage , blazer - cloth inc , flare skirt - tailor's made , shoes - SHOEZISME , belt - vintage , accessories - mika's 




wait for my new post <3
and don't forget to follow my blog and hype my look
thank you <3




LOVE, riestyaap

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog <3
and thank you for your lovely comment :)
so glad that you can following my blog , :D
xoxo


love, riestyaap