Friday, October 5, 2012

bima's party

how your days guys?
on my last post i already told you that i will post about my daily look , so after dike's party i went to bima 17th party, actually he is the captain of boys team of my basketball team ( B-BEAM) and my best friend for hang out . so he celebrate his party at his house in batu, you know batu is so cold so i just mix my ordinary cloth and surely warm. anyway i found this navajo tank from JIRAVEdc , their product are awesome love it , they just not sell cloth they already sell accessories like collar, necklace and many other you can check it on their twitter for their recent update JIRAVEdc , and i found this green gorgeous  shoes at adorable project, you can check their collection was really 'adorable'
























what i wore : blazer - retailtheraphy , navajo tank -JIRAVEdc , pants and clutch - vintage , shoes - adorable project





wait for my new post <3
son't forget to hype my look and follow my blog
thank you
xoxo



LOVE, riestyaap

1 comment:

  1. wooow seems like you've had so much fun..

    anyway mind to follow each other? just let me know :)

    xoxo
    www.jiglycious.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting my blog <3
and thank you for your lovely comment :)
so glad that you can following my blog , :D
xoxo


love, riestyaap