Saturday, July 7, 2012

welcome summer (part 2)


hey guys, holidays are coming yeey~ sadly i don't go anywhere huaah feels like this holiday are so boring, .anyway this s JULY isn't ? aah~ love this mid year <3<3 because there are a lot's of sale will come yeey~. so safe your money for this mid year sale.have you heard that jessica paramartha (phoskinny) have launched mini collection of her clothing brand? if you want to look you can find it on CRU store, anyway i found this cute birdy top on CRU store aaah so love it :). on the last post i'm promise to posting about the second part of "welcome summer" so this is it. 












































have a lots of fun with ayik <3
 thank you nia for  helping us doing this photoshoot, jangan galau lagi ^^~



thank you erin for captured all those pictures in this photoshoot




what i wore : birdy top - CRU.store, skirt - tailor's made , necklace & bracelet - vintage , shoes - K MASTERPIECE, bag - my mom's


all



wait for my new post <3
don't forget to follow my blog and hype me on lookbook <3 <3
thank you......






LOVE, RIESTYAAP

6 comments:

  1. I love your bag!
    kisses,

    www.siickofit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfits and super cute photos!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. check out my worldwide giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. both of you look prettyyy <33 anw this is the first time i'm coming by and totally love your blog :3 fol you now xx do check out mine if you've time kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I love it! ^^ You have an amazing blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    PS: I don't post shits... :p

    See you soon on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. heart your skirt <3 lovely blog dear
    xoxo,bella

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is very nice combination :) come and check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other :) http://marschristie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting my blog <3
and thank you for your lovely comment :)
so glad that you can following my blog , :D
xoxo


love, riestyaap