Tuesday, June 19, 2012

bunkasai

hello guys long time no see >_<
hmm, it's been long long day , i've never post on my blog . lately i'm so busy because of  DBL , final test , and event on my school and there's a lots.  oh btw , sadly my basketball team girl on my school ( srikandi bhawikarsu) only past trough till semi final or in a DBL we call " FANTASTIC FOUR" in south region. Actually i'm disappointed but in semi final school from Malang just from my school, how proud i'am :). 
anyway do you know what bunkasai is? bunkasai is event on my school who had a theme about japanese, so we can see the band, the song, the drama, the food, the cloth and etc. it's all about japan.and my outfit, i mix it with tribal. don't know why , TRIBAL NEVER DIE <3 





love this shoes <3


with ayik 



 with jihan

 look at her , it's like in a cartoon , but it's real ~~


some silly shoot 0,0


what i wore : outer-selish , tank top tribal -misty fox . jeans- vintage, aztec centric wedges - adorable project indonesia




wait for my new post <3
don't forget to hypeme on lookbook and follow my blog 
anyway next post it's all about SUMMER , so wait it :)
thank you <3 




LOVE, riestyaap

18 comments:

  1. You had great time with your friends, didn't you? :)
    Anw i love your outfit and your shoes are fab! <3
    Following you now, mind to follow me back? :)

    hollarani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty! :D

    btw, I have a Romwe dress giveaway on my blog, if you want to join :
    http://missoline.blogspot.com/

    Love,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaa love your shoes! *drooling*
    by the way nice outfit and looks like you had fun :)

    have a great day!

    cheers, Jessica
    PHOSKINNY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting to the semi final is pretty cool!! Great outfit too, looks like so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great great post dear! would you like to follow each other?:))

    ♡kisses
    precious

    http://preciouslovestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes. tribal never die.
    love your top.

    xx,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so cute here, love it!<3

    bellionducky.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute photos!
    stay hip,
    http://undercoverhip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your photos and your outfit! You are very busy and seems like you're having a lot of fun :)

    I hope all your testing and school events so well!

    * Always, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  10. your shoes is cute :)

    http://inezdivaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good pair of shoes! Thanks for dropping by on my blog :)

    xx
    crunchy cheese me

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww cute wedges !! join my 2nd giveaway for 5 winners . if you had a time please check my blog :) good luck :D

    join my second giveway for 5 winners

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. great photos!

    love your blog, definitely following!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh, you mean cosplay?
    we have a same favourite stuff: tribal! haha. glory tribal! go to my page to see more and maybe we can follow each other then ;)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting my blog <3
and thank you for your lovely comment :)
so glad that you can following my blog , :D
xoxo


love, riestyaap