Friday, February 3, 2012

welcome February

hey guys .

today is already February how fast right ?
before it i would say , WELCOME FEBRUARY 
be nice month please <3
this month will be full of love and flower.
little bit late right ? haha but better than never .
anyway , in Malang now always RAIN :(
little bit suck , because sometimes i can't spent my day with my friends .
and the temperature so cold <3
what's the different from my look ?
yeah i try to wear some sweater with my polo top <3
FYI GREEN TOSCA is good !!










  





 how cool isn't ? 




what i wore : top-polo , socks - unbranded , skirt-tailor's made , shoes - SHOEZISME , rings - vintage, eyeglasses - thrift shop , bag -vintage 




wait for my new post <3
FOLLOW my blog if you want to know my new post 
and don't forget to HYPE my look on lookbook
thank you <3 <3











.love , riestyaap

17 comments:

  1. Love the combination of sweater and a flared skirt. Adorable! Love all the green =) X

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg love the colours so much! Great outfit, cutie :)

    View From Heels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bag looks adorable, your skirt looks so! And you are pretty (: im loving your style (:

    Turtle in the Heels

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the combination of your socks and shoes,#

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sooo cute i love your outfit <3 x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit, i adore your wedges <3

    visit mine ;))

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute, flowery look :)

    hapatime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute style!! Love your blog!!! And we also looove your romantic shoes!! Following you for sure! ;) Perhaps you could drop by for our next bloggers feature? :)

    Love,
    MLU the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the color mix, green and pink ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohh dear i love how you mix and match your outfit ,so beautiful :)

    hey! i've a Giveaway on my blog :) join My First Giveaway ..
    Giveaway Here

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely blog with lovely you!! I'd def love to see more, so I'm following you now! Hope you can drop by my blog for my new post. ;)

    Hug and kiss kiss,
    Liz

    .voguish.doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing outfit and photos! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice bag!

    let's follow each other if you like :)

    http://glitterdessert.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love ur skirt and ur wedges. so cuteee <3

    xoxo,
    angel

    ReplyDelete
  15. wonderful cardigan and skirt:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting my blog <3
and thank you for your lovely comment :)
so glad that you can following my blog , :D
xoxo


love, riestyaap