Tuesday, January 24, 2012

simple plan

so ,  on 18 january 2012 on surabaya. 
i was watch a concerts SIMPLE PLAN !!
yuhuu , i love this band so much <3
and i was a companied with my besties dhita
and all of those song on  they're new album 'get your heart on' are so great !!! 
never regret watch this concert !!!!
and i want moooore to watch this concerts <3
sorry for terrible pict , i just took from ipad and my phone camera <3



 and with my besties dhita FYI she's fun and crazy haha
L for LOSER OF THE YEAR !!!











love, riestyaap

7 comments:

  1. I watched them in Jakarta! Pierre is so good looking XD Astronauts!!! X

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Simple Plan! they're awesome!

    http://mitadindayu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. man, I was so in love with Simple Plan... like 3-4 years ago :p
    too bad didn't have the chance to watch their show :(

    Come and visit my cruise, yo mates!
    Ahoy,Keenan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's great dear >.<
    must be very fun huh?

    allysachais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you can watch them, they're so ah-mazing ^^ You have a great blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    Join my first giveaway, open internationally ˆ⌣ˆ click here.
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wuuaaaahhhh!!
    kereenn!!!

    Saling follow yuk sis:
    http://hanaester.blogspot.com
    thanks

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting my blog <3
and thank you for your lovely comment :)
so glad that you can following my blog , :D
xoxo


love, riestyaap