Sunday, January 29, 2012

sandwich oxford

hey guys ,
how your days ? 
so yesterday i just got package from FAIRYBERRY <3
and when i open , it was  my sandwich oxford :)
LOVE this shoes so bad .
then i mix it with my to little soft outfit and it look so match 
never regret bought this shoes :)
anyway sorry for late posting . 
in my school in this second semester i have to pick my major should i pick social or pick science .
i want to pick science then i should more work and practice more .
so wish me LUCK <3

 
 














<3



what i wore : tank top-le-goub , cardigan-ambasador , short-vintage ,shoes- fairyberry shoegalery , rings and bracelet - unbranded and vintage , belt - ZARA





wait for my new post <3
FOLLOW my blog if you want to know my new post :)
and HYPE my look on lookbook :)
thank you <3<3



love, riestyaap

16 comments:

  1. love your cropped tshirt..
    and also your shoes!


    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment dear. i love your shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that stencil behind you? I love stencil!!!
    And you have a very nice shoes. So me!

    P.S.:
    Mind to follow each other?

    Cheers,

    TURTLE LUNETTES

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pics =) you look so cute ! If you want let's follow each other on bloglovin, facebook page and google ;) Kisses

    You're invited to enter my giveaway to win a Zeleb party dress !
    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful outfit!!!!amazing blog!!!i'm following you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great sandwich oxford! & i also love the black stencils on the wall

    xoxo, izzaura
    http://thefadmadness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. omgomgomg i'm loving your shoesss :D you look pretty as well :D

    <3
    http://turtleintheheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute shoes!

    http://calitahin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. like your style :)
    www.ashfld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice to know your blog!
    mind to follow each other? :)

    http://www.amaliafajrina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit ^^ You look pretty. You have a great blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    Join my first giveaway, open internationally ˆ⌣ˆ click here.
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a cute header you got there :D
    nice outfit anyway, and your wall is cool!
    goodluck for the science class :)

    Passion Elixir

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting my blog <3
and thank you for your lovely comment :)
so glad that you can following my blog , :D
xoxo


love, riestyaap