Friday, January 13, 2012

miss my childhood

hey guys
sorry for late posting , because my holidays its already ends 
i will keep posting <3
anyway , sometimes i miss my CHILDHOOD so bad .
don't you ? when i was always play with my dolls 
and play with my old friend so happy and never feel bored
love my childhood time :)
don't you ever miss your childhood time ?





















what i wore : dress- vintage, bracelet- vintage, thrift shop , rings-vintage and forever 21





wait for my new post <3
FOLLOW my blog if you want to know my new post <3
don't forget to HYPE my look on LOOKBOOK <3
thank you <3 <3







love, RIESTYAAP

7 comments:

  1. such nice pictures...
    i really miss those carefree childhood days too:)
    do check my new post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaawww such a cute pictures!
    Great post :)

    Bisous Christina
    http://2stylemates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do really love your doll! It's cute as you :)
    you look pretty right there :)

    love,
    http://turtleintheheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your accessories! pretty!
    and nice pictures too. (:
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the dress and accessories, they are stunning. nice concept dear, so playful! you look adorable. I love your blog, all contents are amazing <3

    follow me if you love to, and i’ll follow you back :)

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute blog!!! I'm definitely following you, return love back?
    xo
    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting my blog <3
and thank you for your lovely comment :)
so glad that you can following my blog , :D
xoxo


love, riestyaap