Saturday, January 7, 2012

have fun


hey guys ,
how your holidays ?
on wednesday  i spent my holidays with my bestfriend
i went to jatimpark at Batu , Malang 
you have to go there when you go to Malang .
in jatimpark there are a lots of game that we would play
so this is some pict that we took yesterday <3


































what i wore : shirt- mangosteen , short - vintage , bag- pretty rown , shoes- centro



wait for my new post <3
don't forget to FOLLOW my blog
thank you <3<3



love, riestyaap

4 comments:

  1. Nice pictures! looks like a lot of fun (:
    Newest follower here.
    Happy blogging!

    http://ladyellehcor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had a lot of fun! nice photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you got some fun. say hi to your friends :D

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting my blog <3
and thank you for your lovely comment :)
so glad that you can following my blog , :D
xoxo


love, riestyaap