Friday, December 30, 2011

say yeah to tribal

hey guys :)
how your days ?
what your plant to do for new year eve ? hope your new year eve will great and unforgettable <3
maybe i will had some plant with my friend.
anyway do you know i love tribal so bad!!
i love the pattern , the color it just match and unique <3<3
and this skirt it so old -__- 
i just realize that this skirt had a tribal pattern .

















what i wore : top-twoone shop , skirt-vintage, shoes-shoezisme, bracelet- vintage, bag - kampus kecil




wait for my new post <3
FOLLOW my blog if you want to know my new post :)
and HYPE my look , on lookbook .
thank you <3<3<3



love, RIESTYAAP

4 comments:

  1. You look so cute! Love the skirt! :)

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice skirt!
    these pictures are so cute

    http://bobbieaustinscloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wedges always be my fav and you wear it pretty <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey i love your wedgess!!<3

    lintangraina.blogspot.com:) pleaseeee

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting my blog <3
and thank you for your lovely comment :)
so glad that you can following my blog , :D
xoxo


love, riestyaap