Wednesday, November 9, 2011

TRY

hello guys :)
i'm start to relaxing my day :I
by try wearing headband by scarf <3
at first i thought it so hard to make it ,
i try  to googling it ,  after that  i know how to make it <3
anyway, do you now what's the different from my outfit now ?
RIGHT my top !
i just not confident to wear the low top , 
now , i think that was EDGY <3
love it :)


 before ----
 AFTER <3




 cute <3


what i wore : top- thrift shop , scarf- citra , short- vintage, shoes - june and julia


*NB : next post i will show you how to wear headband by the scarf <3

don't forget to FOLLOW my blog
if you want to know my NEXT post <3
and HYPE my look on lookbook :)



love, riestyaap

7 comments:

  1. How cutee XD

    Lovely blog hun, want to follow each other??

    MiMi ♥..
    Make-up Overdose

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I adore your shorts and shoes! I dream about them.
    By the way, I just found your blog and I have to say that I really like it!– your style is original and I read your blog with alot of pleasure. I adore blog like yours so.. I just wonder..if we could follow each other..Please answer! But even if your answer is “no” I’ll be still your reader

    with love,
    your opinion is VERY important for me!http://chocarome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your shoes!! <3

    Just found your blog, and its really adorable..
    how if we following each other to keep in touch? :D

    @cindytanuwijaya
    http://cindytanuwijaya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the shoes :) i found your blog by blogwalking hehehe <3 nice to see your blog

    fashionpartofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that shirt is prefection! i love it tied in the front!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfits dear !!<3

    xx
    I'm following you now!!
    Would you like to follow me back?
    Keep in touch!!<3

    kisses*
    http://kekeangela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting my blog <3
and thank you for your lovely comment :)
so glad that you can following my blog , :D
xoxo


love, riestyaap