Sunday, November 27, 2011

relaxing my mind

hey guys <3
today is Sunday , it's time to relaxing body and mind ,
then my sister and i decided went to THE SISTERS 
it is one of the coziest  and cutest place for hang-out
in THE SISTERS there are a lots kind of pasta :Q__
i always love pasta <3
so delicious , one of my favorite pasta is fettucini <3


 this is so cute >__<





my outfit <3

 this is my sister <3





 how cute >__<

 yummy fettucini <3
this is salmon rosti


what i wore : skirt - tailor's made, top- vintage, cardigan- thrift shop, shoes- centro, bag- .inspired .



wait for my new post <3
FOLLOW my blog , if you want to know my new post :)
and HYPE my look on LOOKBOOK <3
thankyou <3




love , RIESTYAAP

9 comments:

  1. aww lovely! I bet the foods taste good there and it has beautiful spots too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Sunday is for relaxing and good food!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice! xo

    p.s. I'm having a giveaway for an arty-oval style ring if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the interior was so great!

    perfectly match with your outfit. oh, your green skirt is so cute.. I really want it.. >,<

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got gorgeous pictures!! :D And your blog design is beautiful!!

    http://styleologie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, no! The correct name is fettuccine! :D I love them too. Actually I love every kind of pasta!
    Awesome pictures as always (: Very nice outfit!

    HOW TO MAKE LOUBOUTIN SHOES FOR ALMOST NOTHING ON MY BLOG: I Have A Deer (CLICK HERE)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovveee this place! so cute
    you and your sister looks so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting my blog <3
and thank you for your lovely comment :)
so glad that you can following my blog , :D
xoxo


love, riestyaap