Saturday, November 19, 2011

november rain

hey guys <3
this novmber is rainy month 
and in my city it so cold , <3
RAIN <3
i love rain because rain make my mood better 
that's why i love rain .
but i hate, when i forget to bring my umbrella -__- it sucks .
so dont forget to bring umbrella when you go anywhere >_<
anyway i decided to wore sweater for this look <3
to make it warmer 








 combined with some shirt <3



WHAT I WORE : sweater- MANGO , shirt- vintage, short- tailor's made , shoes - SHOEZISME, rings- thrift shop


on my last post , i promise to see how to wear headband from the scarf .
 1). prepare some scarf
 2).then twist the scarf
 3). twist it twice
 4). then tied up on the behind
 5). like this
6). this is it <3

hope it can help you to make it <3



wait for my new post <3
FOLLOW my blog , if you want to know my new post .
don't forget to HYPE me on lookbook .
thank yous <33



love, riestyaap

14 comments:

  1. Hello Dear :* So awesome blog! like it so much! Follow you now. Can you follow me back, please?

    www.noarguee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty shoes and I love the outerwear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely sweater and your wedges are to die for!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sweater! and your rings are adorable. Great blog.

    I'm following you, dear. I'd be flattered if you could follow me too :)

    poseposhpost.blogspot.com
    Pose Posh Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. That top is absolutely perfect! WANT!!!!

    Hope you can visit my blog back and also following you on Google Connect. Hope you can share the love and follow back, missy!

    Much love from Canada x

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for dropping by my blog !

    re: yesss, i love JC :D anyway, nice shorts !

    wah kreatif cara pake scarfnya :D

    The Endless Wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog ;) xoxo


    www.fashiondiary-dara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can make the headband ! i got itt :D thankyouuu

    fashionpartofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your wedge, i love your rings, i love all of them! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there Riestya!!! =) Your Blog is adorable and so are you!! I'm now following you via Blogspot, follow me back?? :)

    http://elegancebyelizabethkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. those shoes! they are so so cute!
    i love the print on them :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting my blog <3
and thank you for your lovely comment :)
so glad that you can following my blog , :D
xoxo


love, riestyaap