Saturday, October 22, 2011

tailor's made

hey guys :)
sorry for late posting , i just don't have a time 
anyway , i really love skirt with BOW 
it so adorable isn't ?
them i decided to make a skirt with bow <3
i match it with outer lace so cute >__<







 sorry for low light -,,-
 love the hat ring <3
fabulous stuff <3



what i wore : outer and inner - thrift shop , skirt - tailor's made , shoes- mr.abby, rings and necklace - vintage



wait for my new post :*
follow my blog , if you want to know my new post :D
don't forget to hype me on lookbook ,
xoxo



love, riestyaap

7 comments:

  1. Your rings are gorgeous. I love the hat ring too :D.

    -jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your hat ring and outerwear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great post. Love your background and your lovely outfit :)

    White Honeyr

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really love the outer :)
    keep posting kay :D

    visit my blog too, http://fashionpartofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting my blog <3
and thank you for your lovely comment :)
so glad that you can following my blog , :D
xoxo


love, riestyaap