Sunday, October 2, 2011

pretty in black

hey guys :)
i'm so miss posting on blog :(
anyway, this week i'll have a mid test semester,
so, wish me luck :)
black always good
it just make my look perfect,
that's why black is one of my favorite color.
anyway, yesterday i got package,
there are shoes and bag.





 this bag, look so vintage , love it :)
 i love my "love" ring , -_-
 love this shoes , i got it from GLORYWASABI <3 

 and this is the purse , so CUTE isn't ? i got it from ANE BAG <3

thank you ANE BAG and GLORYWASABI, both of you are amazing <3


what i wore : dress and belt - vintage , shoes - GLORYWASABI, bag - rip curl , purse - ANE BAG , rings - thrift shop



wait for my new post :*
follow my blog , if you want to know my new post :D
don't forget to hype me on lookbook ,
xoxo



love, riestyaap

13 comments:

  1. I love your dress :)
    Good pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos and outfit! :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your shoessss! :) nice outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shoes and good luck for the exam !

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the shoes, gorgeous!! :)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great shoes and cute bag!
    good luck with exams!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty bag!
    And.. How do you walk in those shoes? As awesome as that shoes is ;)
    Your owl wallet is too cute!

    <3
    http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you have a fashion website in english you can make free self-advertising here pintalabios.info/en/fashion_websites
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your shoes, how cm its is? wanna follow each other?

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute dress!! you always have cute and interesting jewelry too. I'm totally obsessed with owls and that purse is Adorable!


    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting my blog <3
and thank you for your lovely comment :)
so glad that you can following my blog , :D
xoxo


love, riestyaap