Thursday, October 27, 2011

just don't !

hello guys >_<
anyway , what do you think about people who like underestimate people ?
i hate when there is a people who doing that >_<
hate it so BAD >_<
just don't do that , :(
anyway, this look i combined with pastel and leather jacket <3
so cute >_<
FYI i made this green skirt again :)





 without leather jacket <3


 i combined 2 necklace <3
 love my rings, esp the lady picture ring <3
love this new nude heels <3


what i wore : nude tank - le-goub , skirt- tailor's made, leather jacket- thrift shop, nude pump - GLORYWASABI  rings - vintage <3



wait for my new post :*
FOLLOW my blog , if you want to know my new post :D
don't forget to HYPE me on lookbook ,
xoxo



love, riestyaap

13 comments:

  1. wow! nice nude pump, i've just ordered a pair of shoes from Glorywasabi too. seems typical of you is wearing the ring that much. nice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, love your look!! love the green skirt and leather jacket. So jealous that you got it in thrift store, it looks SO good! Love your nude pump heels too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I really like your shoes <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your nude heels! nice outfit! ♥
    already follow your blog dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there :) I love this combination of textures and colors and also the background is pretty cool. Not too mention your amazing accesories !

    I wish you a fabulous week ♥
    Julls

    ReplyDelete
  6. I AM A NEW FASHION BLOGGER FROM INDONESIA, LIVING IN SINGAPORE.
    I LOVE YOUR BLOG,AND YOU AS WELL ! ! I AM NOW FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG,YOU CAN CHECK IT!! IT WOULD BE AN HONOR IF YOU FOLLOW MY BLOG BACK:

    seekthesleek.blogspot.com
    if you follow my blog:
    - I WILL BE ACTIVE ON COMMENTING YOUR POSTS
    - I WILL RECOMMEND YOUR POSTS TO GOOGLE
    - I WILL SHARE YOUR POSTS TO MY TWITTER : @TIODANG
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT, SO I CAN MENTION YOU IF I SHARE YOUR POST TO MY TWITTER,
    AND FEEL FREE TO MENTION ME IF YOU WANT ME TO READ YOUR LATEST POST & LEAVE A COMMENT.
    LIST ME ON TWITTER , SO I WILL KNOW U'RE MY FOLLOWER
    -YOU CAN ADD ME ON FACEBOOK IF U WANT, I WILL ALWAYS CONFIRM MY FOLLOWERS

    (PLEASE TELL ME IF IT SAYS THAT I HAVENT FOLLOW YOUR BLOG, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY BLOG RECENTLY, BUT IF IT'S FIXED, I WILL FOLLOW U AS SOON AS POSSIBLE)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey cool blog.

    defiantly following you now.

    follow me if you like...

    www.lemonworldmute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. every ur post, i really love and love with ur ring ;;)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting my blog <3
and thank you for your lovely comment :)
so glad that you can following my blog , :D
xoxo


love, riestyaap