Tuesday, August 16, 2011

happy birthday INDONESIA

first i want to say ....
HAPPY 66th BIRTHDAY INDONESIA :D
hope that Indonesia can be the best country <3
i love INDONESIA
congratulation my country :D




anyway ,
this is my casual outfit <3
i love it :D
then , my grandma gave her bag for my mother :D
i borrowed :P
i love this vintage casual look , its comfort and edgy ,
that's why i love vintage <3
never bored about vintage look :)







 love this top <3
 this is a gorgeous bag <3
 cute rings >___<
great look with this oxford <3


what i wore : top - bought on jogja, short-dresstokill,shoes-in her shoes,bag-my mother's bag,rings-thrift shop
belt-ZARA


wait for my new post :*
follow my blog , if you want to know my new post :D
don't forget to hype me on lookbook ,
xoxo
*ps : HAPPY BIRTHDAY INDONESIA :*


love, riestyaap

14 comments:

  1. cute top and nice bag;;)

    anyway, selamat ulang tahun yah, maaf baru ngucapin x_x ehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything About this outfit!@!! that bag is such a cute family heirloom! your oxfords are totes adorbs too. the lace detail on that top make me swoon!


    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous outfit, you look stunning <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute pics, dear :)
    check out my post about Anastasia Beverly Hills Make up! and let me know what do you think about it

    selamat hari kemerdekaan Indonesia :)

    sweet and sugars,
    Dias

    ReplyDelete
  5. go Indonesia! :D i love your bag sweety, sooo vintage ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to your country, I adore your bag - gorgeous <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you top is sooo freaking cute!!! love it :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely vintage outfit and i really like the red blazer!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love everything about this outfit! :) Especially I love your bag and rings! :)

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. soo cute!!! love the romantic details on your blouse, and that bag is so classy:X:X the rings are stunning, and the scarf so delicate, looks amazing next to the bag! kisses, Riestya, and Happy Birthday, Indonezia!!:*:*:*

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute pantss, and love the look ;)and i just followed you

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute pants and shoes, i love your vintage look here! :) thanks for the comment dear. visit me another time ;D
    have a nice day!

    xoxo, Jessica
    PHOSKINNY

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting my blog <3
and thank you for your lovely comment :)
so glad that you can following my blog , :D
xoxo


love, riestyaap