Saturday, July 30, 2011

i'm back :)

,first i want to say 
SORRY for late late late posting :(
i'm so busy in senior high school 
it so different with junior high school -_-
and second on next monday is fasting day !
happy fasting day for moslem people :))
can't wait it :D
anyway i love this poncho so much <3









 love this leaf ring so much >_<
what i wore : poncho-lines, short-vintage, shoes-june and julia, ring-forever 21, bracelet-unbranded


wait for my new post :*
follow my blog , if you want to know my new post :D
don't forget to hype me on lookbook ,
xoxo



love, riestyaap

18 comments:

  1. LOVE the poncho. huge fan of these prints, and love that this one has the fringe.

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute look, I love the "poncho"!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous pieces! i want them all especially that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute poncho dear, welcome back! and i just want to give you some advice, the high school will busier than jhs and a lot of fun with your new friend in high school! good luck for your study :)
    xoxo, Jessica
    PHOSKINNY

    ReplyDelete
  5. You just get it so right everytime!! I love ponchos at the moment. There was one I saw at the weekend I liked and I'm sure this posts has certainly inspired me to go and buy it!! Love the jewelery too sweet!

    Love J.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gooooooooooooood! :D
    Love the cardigan and shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute shoes, cute ring, cute hand cuff :) Nice to finally read something from you..

    xx
    Love your blog, hope you stop by sometime

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice poncho! love the combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i want your poncho! >.<

    http://hippiegonemad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love that poncho!!!! and your cuff bracelet as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello, how's your shs life? having fun in your new school? :)
    btw, check out my new post, darling :)

    Sweet and sugars,
    Dias

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love whole this look!! Especially I love your poncho! :)

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting my blog <3
and thank you for your lovely comment :)
so glad that you can following my blog , :D
xoxo


love, riestyaap