Monday, July 4, 2011

flowery

hey all
sorry for late posting 
you know yesterday i went to jakarta 
and i found a lots of edgy thing ,
that's why i love JAKARTA <3
lucky me that there are discount in almost all mall in jakarta 
so this what i got from jakarta : 

 i love this cropped top , actually  i bought on online shop and came at the same time i came to malang  . cute isn't ?
 i love this flower cardigan , i got it from ITC <3
 one of my favorite tank :)
 cute duck !
 finally i got fifi lapin shirt <3
 this my lovely skirt i got it from ZARA <3
 this dress is awesome , wait for my new post to see this dress <3
 i love this sandals <3
 i love this shoes ! my father gave me this basketball shoes he said that this is the gift because you've been accepted of junior high school 3 malang yeeey love you dad :*


then , my shoes came from shoezisme !
yeey <3
love this look so much !
esp i love how i mix with this clutch so gorgeous :)







 love this flower tank <3

 love my rigs <3 esp the owl one :)
 so gorgeous <3
love this shoes so much !


what i wore : tank - forever 21 , skirt - chloe , shoes - shoezisme , clutch - vintage


wait for my new post :*
follow my blog , if you want to know my new post :D
don't forget to hype me on lookbook ,
xoxo



love, riestyaap

30 comments:

  1. hey me from malang too!
    nice to know fashion blogger from malang :D
    and looove your cropped top! kewls

    ReplyDelete
  2. the duck shirt is so darn cute and i love the bright colored clutch!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your lovely comment you left on my blog.
    Those wedges are the cutest ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. shop till drop, eh?
    i loooove floral things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your shoes and clutch!

    http://hippiegonemad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for your comment!
    & i looooooove your shoes! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cute blog you have. and this is a great post! i've followed you.

    check out my blog if you have time!

    thechicblonde.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your shoes and your bag!
    Kisses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. loovely vintage pictures ! and the outfit looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your wedges are really cute!!
    and i love graphic-t in the first picture!! really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your shoes and clutch! :)

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. very cute! i couldnt tell that the shoe had that heel at first, but i love love it!
    come to my blog if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I looooove your shoes. So beautiful

    www.denizsaatcioglu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the shoes and the outfit is right on point...
    Am your new follower so feel free to drop by too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. The top on the first pic is so cute and the shoes are adorable. Thanks for stopping by my blog:)

    Fashion Cat
    www.firstlookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your look is cute, and the top too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your shoes are awesome!

    missy-daisy.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. that tank is amazing, and i love the floral shoes, too! you got some great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  19. aiyayayay so cuutte! I love the wedges :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute outfit!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. yay ketemu blogger indo jg :)
    nice post.. I love flowery thingy too :)

    new follower here :) wish that you could follow mine too :)

    xoxo
    muimiu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. cute shoes!! i love the platform on them, not to mention they are floral, too!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely things! Can I please have them all? Haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh, thats such a pretty pair of wedges!
    Love the entire ensemble!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting my blog <3
and thank you for your lovely comment :)
so glad that you can following my blog , :D
xoxo


love, riestyaap