Friday, May 27, 2011

my mom design :*

hey all :)
thank you so much for all my followers :)
now my followers are 58 , thank you :D
you are the best *kiss and hug* 
by the way , i wear my mom dress :)
it so cute XD
that dress , made by tailor made by my mom design :)
isn't cute ?







this is favorite part that i love , it make the dress look perfect :)

 love those ring so much <3
in love with my mary jane shoes :)


what i wore : dress- tailor's made, ring-unbranded , shoes-mr.abby


wait for my new post :)
follow my blog if you want to know my new post :D
don't forget to hype me on lookbook :D
hype,hype,hype :D
xoxo


love, riestyaap

12 comments:

  1. cute vintage dress dear! your mom is awesome :)
    i love your ring and your mary jane shoes! :D

    http://phoskinny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for your nice comment!
    of course i follow back!
    love your shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool outfit !
    love the shoes <3


    xoxo,
    Rebecca
    http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww so sute. Hey are you floating on air in one os these shots?!?

    Dearest,
    Fashion Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
  5. ur mom dress is so vintage, love ur rings :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm a huge sucker for platform mary jane shoes like that! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your dress! I used to love it when my mum made me clothes! <3

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. My mom used to sew some wardrobes of mine, lucky you that your mom still doing it for you!
    Anyways thanks for dropping by on my blog dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the drees, and the shoes too:D a great vintage look

    ReplyDelete
  10. wooow!! i love your shoes! thanks for that wonderful post on my blog! follow me?
    thanks,
    -A.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You polka dot dress is so adorable! I love dots. :)



    Meanz (Koi Story)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting my blog <3
and thank you for your lovely comment :)
so glad that you can following my blog , :D
xoxo


love, riestyaap