Friday, April 22, 2011

new shoes :)

finally my shoes came :)
i'm waiting for this shoes :)
love june and julia so much :)
never regret bought shoes from june and julia :D
ROCK IT :)
you know why i love this shoes ?
because this shoes have edgy style :)
btw , maybe this last post for this week :(
because next Monday i'll have final exam , wish me luck :)



 love this shirt , bat wing are awesome :D
<3 my shoes SO MUCH :)


i wore : shirt-unbranded, jeans-unbranded, shoes june and julia :)


wait for my new post :)
love you always :)
follow my blog , if you want to know my new post :D


love, riestyaap

9 comments:

  1. The shoes looks good on you! <3 Good luck!

    xx
    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pictures! those heels are insane!! amazing

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cool shoes:) and totally love this style!:)

    Journal J

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome! is it very comfy?since i think it's really high xP

    ReplyDelete
  5. the shoes are so nice they look a lot like the jeffery campbells

    ReplyDelete
  6. adore june and julia too! one of my fav shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. You have truly stunning photos and I absolutely love your shoes!!! Following you too darling:) xx Marisa

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting my blog <3
and thank you for your lovely comment :)
so glad that you can following my blog , :D
xoxo


love, riestyaap