Monday, April 11, 2011

it's holiday time :)

i had a great time :)
because i went to bandung yesterday with my family :)
as you know bandung is a city with full fashion
*nb : maybe i don't bring a lots of shoes :( , because my bag case don't enough :( it suck
but my holiday still awesome :)

first day :)
 what i wear : stripe shirt-unbranded, legging-ZARA, shoes-converse, bag-bought on pasar besar
my sister : blazer-retail theraphy, shirt-unbranded,bag-the secret , jeans-unbranded, shawl-belagio,shoes-mr.abby

Second day
that day , i was shopping in my favorite FO is "The Secret" , you guys have to buy at that FO, beside there was a lots of cloth,shoes and other there was cafe in the inside of the FO , awesome isn't ?
was wearing : shirt-unbranded, pants-unbranded, shoes-converse, bag-bought on pasar besar
 my sister: shirt-heroin, dress-LINES, shoes-angela tan, bag-the secret, hat-cascade

third day :)
that day was the last day on bandung :(

was wearing : blazer-retail theraphy, tank-the secret, legging-ZARA, shoes-converse, bag-bought on pasar besar
 my sister : dress-unbranded, outer jeans- unbranded, jeans-unbranded, shoes-angela tan , bag-the secret

my little sister : dress-unbranded, legging-ZARA kids , shoes-crocs ,


follow my blog if you want to know my new pot :)
love you always :D
xoxo


love, riestyaap

7 comments:

  1. nice shoots! I love your red mary jane ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how stylish you sisters are! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute pics! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys look awesome! :)

    xx
    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting my blog <3
and thank you for your lovely comment :)
so glad that you can following my blog , :D
xoxo


love, riestyaap