Wednesday, April 13, 2011

black is the new black

love black so much :)
maybe i never bored about BLACK
black is a neutral color ,
so you can mix by another clothes , if you can :)

love my black and white oxford , beside is edgey it so comfort 

 love my tank so much <3
 this is my favorite bag :)

i wore : tank top-online shop, blazer-the ecxecutive, pants-unbranded, bag-ane bag, shoes-mr abby, hat-ZARA


follow my blog, if you want to know my new post :D
love you always :)
xoxo


love, riestyaap

16 comments:

  1. your style is really cool and I adore your hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the effect of your photos :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit! I love black too <3

    xx
    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing these images I was very inspired!
    Your blog is beautiful and inspiring, I became a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. black is always my go-to outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw that's an adorable casual look...
    you rock the hat and i envy your shoes :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your t-shirt and shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes...black never gets old. The more black the better!

    I am having a Free People give-away on my blog if you're interested.
    xo
    strawberry freckleface

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look very nice. Maybe we can follow each other?
    http://fashionmechic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. so in love with your bag!

    <3
    http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your TOP :) Great blog ;**

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! Nice blog:)) I invite you to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this look is so awesome!

    the shoes
    the wicked t-shirt
    the hat! oh my word the hat!

    <3 def love.

    mo
    x

    Freaky Sneezes
    www.freakysneezes.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting my blog <3
and thank you for your lovely comment :)
so glad that you can following my blog , :D
xoxo


love, riestyaap