Saturday, March 5, 2011

never regret it :)

well , today with my sister taking some shoot :)
btw in this photosession i wear shirt by daniel mananta ( DAMN i LOVE INDONESIA)
i love his product :)
you have to wear this product .
you'll never regret it :D




me : black hat - hardware, shirt-DAMN i love INDONESIA, short-minimetro shop, bag-marc jacob shoes-mr abby
sist cici : shirt- garage, robotic necklace- bought in jkt, pants-online shop, oxf shoes- mr.abby :D


wait for my new post guys :D
don't forget to follow my blog :D
xoxo

riestyaap

7 comments:

  1. those blue pants are amazing!! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your sweet comment! :)
    You guys have a great outfit too.
    Sure, let's do so! I followed you, follow me back? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i follow you girl!
    lovely marc jacob shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, lovely! mind to visit and follow me?
    I've follow you back then =)

    http://pramuditapuspitatemi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the blue trousers! :)

    join my StiLa giveaway!!!
    http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute outfits!
    theyre so artsy
    xx Nikita

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute pants! hey you can follow me? i'll follow you back:) keep posting!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting my blog <3
and thank you for your lovely comment :)
so glad that you can following my blog , :D
xoxo


love, riestyaap