Saturday, December 18, 2010

s k i r t

never bored about SKIRT :)
because skirt it's make me look hot :P
*apaan sih , hahaha :P



black hat : ZARA
aple tee : my sister stuff
denim skirt : caeza castle
bag : marc by marc jacob
black banggles : my sister stuff 
white and black shoes : glorywasabi fashionbastard


white shirt : gunadi
red bag ribbon : inspired
moustache and glasses ring : adorable store two
moustache and glasses necklace : from mbak dedez :)
pleated skirt : lines




brown tee : tee company
skirt : lakisha shop
postman bag : my sister stuff
brown shoes : garage shop


what is you favorite ?
is this good or worse ?

riestyaap.
wait my new post guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog <3
and thank you for your lovely comment :)
so glad that you can following my blog , :D
xoxo


love, riestyaap